Centre for Quality Assurance
- Institutionalize a culture of quality assurance in accordance with national guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university procedures are aligned with UGC guidelines and national requirements.
- Develop and maintain favorable public perception of the university, through improved quality of education based on consistent practice of quality assurance procedures.
- Support the university and programme offering entities within the university (i.e. departments of study, faculties and institutes), in preparation for external quality assurance assessments and accreditation requirements.
- Offer guidance and assistance to programme offering entities in defining programme objectives and outcomes, graduate profiles, and course curricular which are in accordance with national reference points such as the Sri Lanka Qualification Framework and Subject Benchmark Statements.
- Support establishment and effective functioning of Faculty QA cells.
- Promote and coordinate all quality assurance related activities within the university, through conduct of workshops, seminars, development of manuals and other appropriate capacity building activities.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Council of the UGC and other external quality assurance agencies as well as relevant international agencies.
- Develop, review and revise by-laws and standard operational procedures necessary for governance and management of the CQA.
Members of Senate Standing committee on Quality Assurance
- Prof. Ven. Neluwe Sumanawansa Thero (Vice- Chancellor- covering up duties) – The President
- Prof. Ven. Wawwe Dhammarakkhitha Thero – (Director – CQA)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Ilukewela Dhammarathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Associate Prof. Ven. Lenagala Siriniwasa Thero - (Dean- Faculty of Language Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Moragollagama Uparathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Aluthgama Wimalarathana Thero – (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Ven. Mawathagama Pemananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Omalpe Somananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Dr. Waruni Thennakoon - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Swarnananda Gamage - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Lecturer Ishanka Malsiri - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Mr. R.A. Piyarathna – Registrar (or nominee)
- Mr. Sumedha Gunawardhena – Bursar (or nominee)
- Ms. Manori Samarakoon – Assistant Senior Librarian
- Senior Prof. Uditha Garusinghe – (Council Member)
- Ms. S.N.S. Fernando – Assistant Registrar (Secretary)
- Ms. Sujeewa Nilmini – Management Assistant
නැවත පෙනී සිටින සිසුන්ගේ නාමලේඛනය (පළමු වසර) - list of repeat students (1st year) - august/ september 2022
2022.08.22 ආරම්භ වීමට නියමිත �...
Specification for laptop computers - amendments
The pre-bid committee meeting for the supply and delivery of...
උපාධි පරීක්ෂණ සඳහා ලියාපදිංචි වීම/ exam registration - august/ september 2022
<b>උපාධි පරීක්ෂණ සඳහා ලි...
සංශෝධනය කළ කාලසටහන් / amended time tables
<b>සංශෝධනය කළ කාලසටහන් -2...
විභාග ප්රවේශ පත්ර නිකුත් කිරීම/ issuing examination admissions
<b>විභාග ප්රවේශ පත්ර න...
Supply and delivery of laptop computers for the buddhist and pali university of sri lanka
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) <br>
Supply and Delivery of Lapto...