Centre for Quality Assurance
- Institutionalize a culture of quality assurance in accordance with national guidelines and international practices.
- Ensure that the university procedures are aligned with UGC guidelines and national requirements.
- Develop and maintain favorable public perception of the university, through improved quality of education based on consistent practice of quality assurance procedures.
- Support the university and programme offering entities within the university (i.e. departments of study, faculties and institutes), in preparation for external quality assurance assessments and accreditation requirements.
- Offer guidance and assistance to programme offering entities in defining programme objectives and outcomes, graduate profiles, and course curricular which are in accordance with national reference points such as the Sri Lanka Qualification Framework and Subject Benchmark Statements.
- Support establishment and effective functioning of Faculty QA cells.
- Promote and coordinate all quality assurance related activities within the university, through conduct of workshops, seminars, development of manuals and other appropriate capacity building activities.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Council of the UGC and other external quality assurance agencies as well as relevant international agencies.
- Develop, review and revise by-laws and standard operational procedures necessary for governance and management of the CQA.
Members of Senate Standing committee on Quality Assurance
- Prof. Ven. Neluwe Sumanawansa Thero (Vice- Chancellor- covering up duties) – The President
- Prof. Ven. Wawwe Dhammarakkhitha Thero – (Director – CQA)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Ilukewela Dhammarathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Associate Prof. Ven. Lenagala Siriniwasa Thero - (Dean- Faculty of Language Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Moragollagama Uparathana Thero – (Dean- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Prof. Ven. Aluthgama Wimalarathana Thero – (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Ven. Mawathagama Pemananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Senior Lecturer Ven. Omalpe Somananda Thero - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Dr. Waruni Thennakoon - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Postgraduate Studies)
- Dr. Swarnananda Gamage - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Language Studies)
- Lecturer Ishanka Malsiri - (IQA coordinator – Faculty of Buddhist Studies)
- Mr. R.A. Piyarathna – Registrar (or nominee)
- Mr. Sumedha Gunawardhena – Bursar (or nominee)
- Ms. Manori Samarakoon – Assistant Senior Librarian
- Senior Prof. Uditha Garusinghe – (Council Member)
- Ms. S.N.S. Fernando – Assistant Registrar (Secretary)
- Ms. Sujeewa Nilmini – Management Assistant
පශ්චාද් උපාධි පාඨමාලා සඳහා සිසුන් ලියාපදිංචි කිරීම/ registration for postgraduate degree studies - 2024
මෙම විශ්වවිද්යාලය මග�...
ශාස්ත්රවේදී (සාමාන්ය) බාහිර උපාධිය සඳහා ලියාපදිංචි කිරීම/registration of candidates for bachelor of arts (general) external degree - 2024
ශ්රී ලංකා බෞද්ධ හා පා�...
Calling applications from new candidates for certificate and diploma courses - 2024/ 2025
ශ්රී ලංකා බෞද්ධ හා පා�...
ප්රතිඵල නිකුත් කිරීම - issuing results - march/ april 2023
2023 මාර්තු/ අප්රේල් පැව�...
අභ්යන්තර විභාග සඳහා අයදුම්පත් කැඳවීම / calling applications for internal examinations - nov/ dec - 2023
2023 නොවැම්බර්/ දෙසැම්බර�...
ලිඛිත පරීක්ෂණය පැවැත්වෙන දිනය සංශෝධනය වීම දැනුම්දීමයි
කළමනාකරණ සහකාර II ශ්රේ�...