Diploma in Pali (SLQF Level 03-30 Credits)
- DPAL 33015 Prescribed Texts I
- DPAL 33025 Prescribed Texts II
- DPAL 33035 Introduction to Pali Grammar
- DPAL 33045 Pali Unprescribed Texts and Practice of Pali Language I
- DPAL 33055 Study of Pali Tripitaka Literature
- DPAL 33065 Translations of Pali I
- Certificate in English/ Advanced Certificate in English/ Diploma in English (Weekends)
- Should have Passed the G.C.E. (Ordinary Level) Examination or Pirivena Final Examination Minimum with six subjects
- Should have Passed the Dharmacarya Examination
- Should have passed G.C.E. (Advanced Level) examination in any stream
- Candidates will be selected for each course on their performance at the Placement Test.
- (a). Certificate in English/ Advanced Certificate in English/Diploma in English (Saturday/Sunday) : January , 2019
TIME & DURATION:
- One year - Every Saturday / Sunday From 9.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m
- Certificate in English - Rs. 20,000/-
- Advanced Certificate in English : Rs. 25,000/-
- Diploma in English : Rs. 32,500/-
- The Placement Test will be held on 15th Saturday and 23rd Sunday December, 2018. at the Center for Postgraduate Degrees and External Examinations, Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka, 214, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07.
Online Lecture Schedule for Students
Google Class room Links - Diploma in Pali
සිව්වන වසර සිසුන් සඳහා දේශන ආරම්භ කිරීම
<h3>සිව්වන වසර සිසුන්ගේ <u...
Updated list of examination applied students - first semester examinations october / november 2021.
2021 ඔක්තෝබර්/ නොවැම්බර් �...
Collecting student's information of vaccination
මාර්ගගත විභාගය පිළිබඳ ව සිසුන් දැනුවත් කිරීම
2021.10.11 දින සිට 2020/2021 අධ්යය�...
2nd ven. prof. walpola rahula thera memorial international conference - 2021 (wrmic)
The conference which is scheduled to be held on 14th of Octo...
සංශෝධිත විභාග කාලසටහන/ amended time tables first semester examination (internal) - october/ november 2021
පළමු සමාසික විභාග <u>2021.10....